What Do You Want to Read?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

you are my drug

Is it bad that I sometimes sing my song simply to grab you...to draw you in and collect your attention, thoughts, and looks?

You are the next girl that will cause me to stumble,
And once i've got a hold I'll somehow fumble you,
Slipping through my hands after feeling so good in them.
You are my drug....and it only took
Half a hit and one look to get me hooked.

But if things seem to happen the way they usually do,
I'll go to find you and you'll disappear from view.
And then I'll head out west...an absolute mess,
Reaching for the top of the world.

2 comments:

joshua said...

your starting out! that's cool!!
i just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say it is interesting...keep blogging!

you can visit me @:
www.joshuakobe.blogspot.com

Beatrice M said...

Life is a drug itself.

Ideas, emotions, visions and fears:

these all can be abused of, and your self lost in whirls of confusion.

So Be carefull, self-overdose is easy, and the way back freeky!