What Do You Want to Read?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Come Cold

On this near-november morning I see no birds soaring.
Just a nipping cold on my dripping nose
And as i huddle here i struggle dearly to remember my toes.
The sight might bring fright of frost bite to some but to me it numbs an old affliction and abets a new addiction.
Limbs become useless, and excuses move to the front of my brain and then drift again like the swell of a riff And then, I find peace...then my shivers cease. Against all warning, it's then my heart finds warming.
So when that cold comes find your fire...grab your blanket
But as for me and my dripping nose...we can take it.

1 comment:

DragonRaid said...

excellent poem. regarding your questions, one way to generate more readers is to comment on other blogs. another is to post messages at the blogger help group when you have a new post. there is a way to tell if your page is being looked at. you would need a statcounter. you can go to www.statcounter.com to get a free one and put it on your page. then you can see who's looking at your page, for long, from where, etc. good luck to you.